This program provides you the knowledge you need to treat your hypothyroidism naturally. This natural thyroid healing method includes:
- A diet that supports thyroid function
- Vitamins minerals and herbs that help your hormonal balance.
- Thyroid medication or natural desiccated thyroid supplements to boots your metabolism (thyroid function)
- Progesterone and pregnenolone supplements to prevent stress and inflammation.
Inspired By Dr. Ray Peat
The knowledge presented in this program is developed by Biochemist Benedicte LercheMSc Ph.D and is based on her own experience with recovering from hypothyroidism.
Benedicte is inspired by the research of Dr. Ray Peat a leading American thyroid expert whom for more than 40 years has researched the interactions between health and nutrition.
Since Dr. Ray Peat’s research is difficult to understand if you do not have a particular scientific background the knowledge presented in this program aims at presenting Dr. Ray Peat’s natural hypothyroidism treatment method in an easy to use way, so you too can overcome your thyroid hormonal problems ones and for all.
Hypothyroid Treatment Method
The diet and lifestyle advice presented in this program teaches you about foods that support your thyroid function and foods that should be avoided because they suppress your cellular energy production. In addition, you will learn about supplements and light therapy for optimal hormonal balance.
You will learn about:
- What fats and oils are good for your thyroid and which you should avoid because they directly suppress the thyroid function.
- What carbohydrates are good for your thyroid?
- What types of protein are essential for a healthy metabolism?
- What types of nutritional supplements you can use to support metabolism?
- What common nutritional supplements should be avoided because they are harmful to good health.
- How progesterone and pregnenolone supplements can benefit the hormonal imbalance.
- The best types of medication for treating hypothyroidism.
- A comparison between synthetic thyroid medication and natural desiccated thyroid supplements.
- How red light therapy can help your thyroid and hormonal balance.
- And much more, see the full table of content.
Can I Treat Hypothyroidism Naturally?
Hypothyroidism can be treated naturally if you use a method that takes both diet, supplement, and the right type of hormonal support compound and natural thyroid medication into account. BiochemNordic’s method for treating hypothyroidism naturally is outlined in this program.
Table of content
MODULE 1: BALANCE OF HEALTH AND DISEASE
- How does hypothyroidism lead to low cellular energy production as well as stress and inflammation?
- How does good thyroid function support cellular energy production and a healthy hormonal balance
MODULE 2: THYROID FUNCTION – METABOLISM
- How does the thyroid gland control cellular energy production?
- What are the symptoms of low thyroid function?
- What is the interplay between low thyroid function & high-stress hormones?
- What are the common anti-thyroid foods that should be avoided?
- Are there foods that naturally contain small amounts of natural thyroid hormone?
MODULE 3: FATS
- What are fats?
- What are Polyunsaturated Fats (PUFA)
- Why is PUFA suppressing my thyroid function?
- How do I avoid PUFA’s
- What are saturated fats and why do they support my thyroid function.
- How can I detoxify myself from the PUFA I have stored in my tissues.
- What fats and oils are recommended on a thyroid supporting diet
MODULE 4: CHOLESTEROL
- Why is cholesterol so important for a healthy hormonal balance?
- What are the myths and facts regarding the connection between high cholesterol and heart disease?
MODULE 5: CARBOHYDRATES
- What are carbohydrates?
- Why does low blood sugar lead to hypothyroidism on the cellular level?
- What does pure starch upset my blood sugar?
- How does fructose balance my blood sugar?
- What are the bad types of carbohydrates?
- What are the good types of carbohydrates?
- Should I avoid bread?
- What carbohydrates are recommended on a thyroid supporting diet?
MODULE 6: PROTEINS
- What are proteins?
- What are low-quality proteins?
- What are high-quality proteins?
- Why is potato protein useful in stress?
- How can mushrooms replace meat?
- What vitamins and minerals are present in high protein-rich foods?
- How do protein-rich foods affect my blood sugar
- What are the recommended proteins on a thyroid supporting diet?
MODULE 7: COMBINING FOODS
- What is a good thyroid supporting meal?
- How do I combine my foods so that I stabilize my blood sugar?
MODULE 8: SALT AND SPICES
- Why is salt helping cellular energy production?
- How can eating salt improves my sleep?
- What are the recommended types of salt and spices on a thyroid supporting diet?
MODULE 9: BEVERAGES
- Are there benefits to drinking coffee?
- Are alcoholic drinks problematic?
- What are the recommended beverages on a thyroid supporting diet
MODULE 10: ANTIMICROBIAL FIBERS
- Why is Intestinal health so important for overall health?
- How can I use antimicrobial fibers to clean my intestines?
- What are the recommended antimicrobial fibers on a thyroid supporting diet?
MODULE 11: FOOD INTOLERANCE
- What is food intolerance?
- How to overcoming milk intolerance?
MODULE 12: SUGAR ISSUES
- Does eating sugar promote yeast infection?
- What is the connection between sugar and diabetes?
- Can sugar help if I have an allergy attack or migraine?
- What is the cure for sugar cravings?
MODULE 13: HARMFUL FOOD ADDITIVES
- Why are Carrageenan and other thickeners and fillers which are commonly found in processed foods so dangerous?
- Why should I avoid Sulfites in wine food and medicine?
MODULE 14: VITAMINS AND MINERALS
- Should I use nutritional supplements?
- Should I take vitamin A?
- Should I take vitamin E?
- Should I take B- vitamins?
- Why is calcium so important for my health?
- What are the best calcium supplements?
- How are Vitamin D & K preventing inflammation?
- How charcoal, sulfur and cascara herb can help clean the intestines.
- What are common nutritional supplements that directly suppress thyroid function and healthy hormonal balance?
MODULE 15: LIGHT THERAPY
- Why does darkness damage my thyroid and hormonal balance?
- How light therapy can help my thyroid function?
- What are the best light therapy lamps?
Go to Module 15
MODULE 16: THYROID REPLACEMENT THERAPY
- What is the role of the thyroid gland and the thyroid hormones?
- When to take thyroid?
- What are the best blood tests for thyroid function?
- How do I determine my thyroid function?
- What is the problem with pure T4 medication?
- What is natural desiccated thyroid (NDT)?
- What is the best thyroid medication – natural desiccated thyroid or synthetic thyroid hormone?
- How do I convert between the strength of natural thyroid and synthetic thyroid medication?
- What is a normal thyroid medicine dosage
- How to take thyroid medication?
- How do I find my thyroid dosage?
MODULE 17: ANTI-AGING AND ANTI-STRESS HORMONE
- What are the body’s natural protective anti-aging and anti-stress hormones?
- What are the benefits of pregnenolone?
- What are the benefits of progesterone?
- What are the anti-aging and anti-stress effects of pregnenolone and progesterone?
After purchase, your account will be granted immediate access to this online product and you can open it from the menu bar or from the page My Products.