Thyroid supporting diet plan:
The purpose of this diet plan is to help you choose foods that support good thyroid function. Our diet recommendations are based on the amazing reach of Dr. Ray Peat.
This diet plan goes through all of Dr. Ray Peat’s diet principles in a short form, without the biochemical background, thus presenting his diet principles in a super simple way!
The plan also includes a pdf version of the summarized diet advice, which you can print and have in your bag, for when you go grocery shopping, or put on your refrigerator door for easy access to all the thyroid supporting foods.
If you wish a deeper understanding of the Ray Peat diet and health method, you should get the Hypothyroid Treatment Program. You can also purchase that program together with this plan a package deal, where you save 20 %.
Dr. Ray Peat’s diet philosophy:
Dr. Ray Peat’s diet philosophy is very different from the general diet recommendations and will change your perspective of nutrition and health.
According to Dr. Ray Peat, the typical modern diet and many of the promoted health diets include foods that directly inhibit thyroid function and thereby the body’s energy production; by eliminating these and instead basing the diet only on thyroid-supportive foods, your metabolic rate is increased and the body’s energy production is supported.
This diet plan includes:
- List of foods that should be avoided because they have an anti-thyroid effect.
- List of protein-rich foods that are necessary for good thyroid function.
- List of good quality carbohydrates for supporting thyroid function.
- List of healthy fats and oils that activate your thyroid function.
- List of healthy fiber-rich foods that cleanse your intestines.
- List of recommendable beverages.
- List of allergenic foods that should be avoided.
- A short reminder of how to combine foods to avoid blood sugar disturbances.
- A summary of the Ray Peat diet in pdf form.