Thyroid specialist Benedicte Mai Lerche MSc Ph.D.:
I have a passion for health, which stems from my health journey.
When I was 20 years old I had severe symptoms of hypothyroidism and hormonal imbalance. I suffered from extreme fatigue, headaches, digestive problems, blood sugar imbalance, muscle aches, allergies, menstrual disturbances, etc.
My experience with doctors:
It was very difficult to find the right treatment. I experienced a medical system that didn’t understand how hypothyroidism should be diagnosed and treated correctly. Also, the doctors didn’t understand the diversity of symptoms that are caused by hypothyroidism.
Dr. Ray Peat’s research changed my life:
After trying almost anything to recover my health, I was very lucky to come in contact with the American Biologist Dr. Ray Peat, and with his help and guidance I overcame my symptoms, and I have applied his health method to my own life ever since.
Why do I have to pay for this health story:
Since my health story includes a lot of very personal information, it is made a paid service so that it is not freely accessible on the internet. I hope for your understanding.
In My hypothyroid recovery story you will learn:
- How did I get hypothyroidism?
- My experience with doctors and the medical system.
- My experience with alternative treatment that didn’t work.
- How I found the research of Dr. Ray Peat.
- How Dr. Ray Peat helped me understand my symptoms.
- How Dr. Ray Peat’s health method changed my life.
- The exact steps I took to regain my health.
- How I used diet to support my thyroid function.
- Which type of thyroid medication I used to increase my thyroid function.
- How pregnenolone supplements improved my wellbeing.
- My experience using Dr. Ray Peat’s progesterone at different levels of recovery.