Body Care Products (E-Guide)
This guide provides information on our favorite body care products. These products are indispensable in the treatment of sensitive skin that is prone to dryness or eczema, as well as inflammatory skin diseases like acne, rosacea, and perioral dermatitis.
Hypothyroid people are often sensitive and react to many harsh chemicals and perfumes in their daily personal care products.
In this guide, you will learn about our favorite personal care products.
Our thyroid specialist Benedicte Lerche MSc Ph.D. has suffered from many skin issues herself including eczema, rosacea and perioral dermatitis.
The product selection in this guide includes Benedicte’s favorite creams, lotions, ointments, shampoos, soaps, toothpastes, deodorants, and so forth.
Links are included to the individual products, and instructions on how to use them are given when necessary.
Some of the products can be bought with a discount, by using our discount code.
This guide provides information on:
- Body cream and lotions for healing your skin barrier.
- Ointment for treating rosacea, eczema, and perioral dermatitis.
- Great fragrance-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Soaps including medicinal soap for treating infections on the skin.
- Acne treatments that are safe and effective.
- Fluoride-free toothpaste and why fluoride should be avoided.
- Natural deodorants that work!
- How to make your own anti-aging and anti-inflammation face serum.
Great list of personal care products, I really appreciate it.