What are the benefits of taking a probiotic?
- Probiotics can balance the ratio of good-to-bad bacteria in the intestine.
- Probiotics can restore gut flora.
- Probiotics can promote the production of digestive enzymes.
- Probiotics can improve immune function.
- Probiotics can have a general anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
How do bad gut bacteria affect health?
Overgrowth of bad bacteria in the intestine can irritate the intestinal cells making them release inflammatory mediators, leading to symptoms like irritable bowel syndrome with constipation and or diarrhea. A severe overgrowth of bad bacteria can also contribute to systemic inflammatory processes in the body.
What are the symptoms of an unhealthy gut?
- Digestive discomfort
- Impaired immune function
- Inflammatory processes in the body
- Hormonal disturbances
- Thyroid issues (low thyroid function)
- Skin problems (sensitive skin or rashes)
- High blood pressure
What is the most effective probiotic?
Since gut health is very important for overall body health, the use of probiotics can have long-ranging positive effects. But it is important to choose the right types of probiotics, and not waste money on products that have very little effect. Not all probiotics are equal, and many of the probiotics on the market are not beneficial!
The probiotics that really work are the one that has antibiotics like function, killing unwanted bacteria, but without harming the good bacteria. This guide helps you understand the different types of probiotics on the market and which you should choose if you want to improve your gut flora and improve your overall health.
This guide provides information on:
- Why common probiotics are not useful?
- What types of probiotics actually work?
- How do the right probiotics affect gut flora?
- Where can I purchase probiotics that work?
- How to purchase a special good probiotic that is only sold through practitioners?
- BiochemNordic’s discount for selected probiotics?
Further information on improving gut health:
Diet plays a very important role in a healthy digestive system and gut flora. Our Hypothyroid Treatment Program teaches you an amazing and different diet that apart from supporting thyroid function and hormonal balance also improves gut health. Importantly Module 10 of our Hypothyroid Treatment Program explains how certain anti-microbial fiber-rich foods can improve your balance of good to bad gut bacteria.