Calcium deficiency is very problematic for the body, as lack of calcium promotes inflammatory processes that suppress thyroid function.
In contrast, a high daily calcium intake supports good metabolism and prevents inflammation and obesity.
According to Dr. Ray Peat, the daily calcium intake needs to be very high, and most people are not getting enough.
This guide helps you implement calcium-rich foods into your daily diet. Dairy products are great sources of calcium, but how much of the dairy products are necessary, and are there other foods besides dairy that are high in calcium too?
This guide explains:
- How calcium deficiency promotes inflammation.
- Why a high daily calcium intake promotes good thyroid function.
- How calcium helps prevent obesity.
- How much calcium is needed per day?
- What vitamins work together with calcium?
- What foods are high in calcium?
- The specific calcium content of different foods?
- What could a calcium-rich daily diet look like?
- Calcium-rich meal examples.
- The best types of calcium supplements