A calcium deficiency is often involved in hormonal disturbances and inflammatory processes. High daily calcium intake is a must for a healthy thyroid function and hormonal balance. Calcium is also necessary for bone and teeth strength, in addition, a high calcium diet helps prevent obesity.
This Calcium guide Answers The Following Questions:
- Why does a low daily calcium intake lead to hormonal disturbances and inflammation?
- How does calcium inhibit obesity?
- How much calcium is needed per day?
- What vitamins works together with calcium to create a healthy calcium balance?
- What foods are high in calcium?
- What is the specific calcium content of different foods?
- An example of how to eat in a day in order to have a high calcium intake?
- Can I use calcium supplements instead of food to get my daily calcium?
- What is the best calcium supplement?